If you want to build your business on Facebook, you need to be doing Live videos. It’s that simple.
But, what do you talk about? I got you covered!
Below is a list of 25 Foolproof topics that you can customize for your business, and you can use them over and over again. These prompts are not just meant to pitch to your audience, they are meant to allow them to get to know you and vice versa.
They are also meant to encourage your audience to engage with you. These ideas will also teach your audience and have them see you as an expert. And of course, our ultimate goal is to get them to know, like, and trust you.
- “# things you might not know about me.”
- “What is your least favorite XYZ?”
- “An honest product review of XYZ.”
- “Demo: How to ___.”
- “Testimonials I’ve Gotten.”
- “Fun Fact about ____. Can you guess the answer?”
- A content upgrade. Give half of a checklist, blueprint, or template via video, and have your viewers drop their email address in the comments if they want the other half.
- “A mistake I’ve made and what I learned from it.”
- Give away a freebie to anyone who comments with their email address, tags a friend, or shares your video.
- Go behind the scenes.
- Do an interview with someone who you look up to.
- Do an interview with a satisfied customer/client.
- FAQ’s. Answer questions that you get asked all the time.
- SAQ’s. Should Ask Questions: What are the questions that your potential customers/clients should be asking themselves?
- Read a section from a book/poem/article that has inspired you.
- Play a game. Think of a fun game where a winner might win a freebie from you. For example: guess how many jelly beans are in a jar.
- Be vulnerable and talk about a turning point in your life.
- “What advice would you give to your younger self?”
- “How to ___ in # easy steps.”
- “My Top 10 ____ that I use every day.”
- “Foolproof checklist: ____.”
- “# Common Mistakes that _____ make.”
- “Guide: _____”
- “Hack: ____.”
- “DIY: _____.”
So, start shooting your videos! And, drop me a comment to let me know how it goes.
Other posts you may like: