If you are a mom who does #allthethings and you are having trouble remembering the last time you did something for you, then you have come to the right place.
It’s time to get back to you and make yourself a priority again. Because you can’t give what you don’t have. In other words, in order to take care of others, you must take care of yourself FIRST.
Plus, you deserve it!
I divide all self-care into 4 categories: Mind, Body, Soul, and Self.
Self-care looks different for everyone. But, here are some ideas for you to get back to taking care of yourself and making yourself a priority again.
13. Take a walk around your neighborhood.
14. Go on a hike.
15. Make yourself a healthy meal.
17. Go to bed early.
18. Sleep in.
19. Treat yourself to a healthy dessert.
20. Plant some flowers.
21. Ride a bike.
22. Play a game of mini-golf.
23. Go for a swim.
26. Count your breaths up t0 10 and then back to zero.
27. Practice Yoga.
28. Take a nap.
29. Say three affirmations aloud.
30. Watch the sunrise.
31. Watch the sunset.
32. Listen to some music.
33. Play some music.
34. Light some scented candles and relax.
35. Diffuse some essential oils.
36. Listen to a guided meditation.
37. Say no to something that you don’t want to do, without explaining yourself.
38. Celebrate YOU.
39. Make yourself a cup of tea.
40. Look through pictures that make you smile.
41. Get your hair done.
42. Give yourself an at-home facial.
43. Give yourself a pedicure.
44. Go window shopping. Alone.
45. Take an impromptu day trip to the beach.
46. Try something new.
47. Go to the spa.
48. Buy yourself a new outfit.
49. Wear perfume.
50. Take a bath.
51. Have lunch with a friend.
Self-care doesn’t have to take a long time or cost a lot of money. I like to recommend taking 15 minutes per day to invest in you.
The key is to take this time without interruptions or distractions.
So, let me know in the comments below how you take care of yourself, and if you try any of my ideas!
PS – Have you taken the FREE 5-Day Brave & Bold Challenge yet? Your life is waiting.