Fun facts about me…
Since today is my birthday, I wanted to share a little more about me. I am 35 years old today! These are things that I haven’t blogged about, so unless you know me personally, you probably don’t know these fun facts about me.
23 things that you might not know about me 🙂
- All time favorite show: Breaking Bad
- All time favorite movie: Kill Bill
- I secretly want to be a Ninja
- I don’t have a favorite food – I can’t commit to anything
- I prefer beer over wine
- I speak French (pretty rusty now)
- I wrote my thesis in French and it is published in the college library
- I graduated college with a 4.0 GPA (Do they even use that scale anymore?)
- I was a cheerleader for a large portion of my life – from age 11-21
- My twins were on “One Life to Live” when they were babies
- I’m a terrible cook
- I’m an awesome baker – I am actually baking my own bday cake today!
- I met my husband when I was 17 years old
- I hate bugs
- I’m not a pet person – nothing against those who are… But, pets can sense this and always end up sitting on my lap and trying to befriend me.
- I’m a big football fan – Go Eagles!
- I went to Catholic school until 4th grade
- I carry the Hemophilia gene, which is probably why I ended up with all daughters
- I’m horribly afraid of flying
- I love to travel, go figure…
- I love Amusement Park rides
- My favorite cocktail is a Margarita
- I don’t like cheesecake – its the only dessert that I won’t eat. Gross.
**Bonus – my favorite musician right now is M.I.A. Very cool music. Great for working out.
I think this all boils down to the fact that I really just want to be Uma Thurman from Kill Bill.
Tell me a little more about yourself! Do we have anything in common? Drop a comment or send me an email. email@example.com
And, ultimately – I just want to get to know you all better. That’s why I do these posts. So, if you are a mom and you want to help change the perception of what it looks like to be a good mom, please join the community. Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Have an awesome day!
PS – Enroll in the Brave & Bold Challenge NOW. Your life is waiting.